Thursday, I dreamed there where these teenage Ned girls terrorizing a shopping centre and nobody could do anything because head girl's Dad was a hard man with nice drug sideline. The lead character in the dream ran a nice little upmarket boutique and lived at the back of the shop. She was fighting the Neds until one day she decided she'd had enough. And then she finds Head Ned Girl cutting in the toilets and starts to tell her about her shitty life and the Lead Character wants to help her. Then I woke up.
last night, I dreamed a 15 year old got herself pregnant and this couple were giving her a home on condition she gave them the baby for adoption, but they start doing family things and the wife of the couple realises that the girl doesn't want to give up the baby and they're making her. The wife realises that it's not the baby she wants to adopt, it's the girl, but the husband isn't for that and then I woke up.
(I'm meant to be filling in job apps, but I've had enough for today. I can't write anything when I've a war between Chemira and Human in my living room)
1. Comment to this post with "I surrender!" "please, may I have one?" or something like that and I'll assign you the basis of some tv show idea (science fiction, medical drama, criminal procedure, etc...)
2. Create a cast of characters, including the actors who'd play them
3. Add in any actor photos, character bios, and show synposis that you want
4. Post to your own journal
ETA Kat gave me this
ob⋅ses⋅sion [uhb-sesh-uhn] –noun
1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3. the state of being obsessed.
4. the act of obsessing.
So, may I present The King and the Courtesan a sumptuous tale of politcal intrigue, fantastic locations, beautiful clothes and hot people fucking a lot.
( The King and the Courtesan )
Now, writing. I'm wondering if I should continue with the AU setting of the story or go with a more real world setting. Discussion welcome, because at the moment I could make either work, but I can't decide the direction.
Title: Taking the Mark
Rating: NC17 for Slash, Het and BDSM
Disclaimer: Mine. All mine.
I wrote this years ago to see if I could write short stories again. And see if I could write porn. Thankfully, I got better.
( Read more... )
Fandom: Silver Bullet
Characters: Brian LaSalle, Inez DaCosta
Disclaimer: This is mine, all mine!
A/N Reflections on life changing events for the characters.
( There's never a clue that it's about the become the worst day of your life )